Lesson 1: We will be exploring how to wield our longsword with correct biomechanics to ensure that the weapon moves fluidly and with power. In this lesson we look at how to strike with a fendente in a way that protects the body while delivery a firm and effective attack.
Lesson 2: In this lesson we build on our work with intention Fendentes and look at how to make this cut in a strong and protected way from all 13 poste.
Lesson 3: Continuing our work on precision cutting we are now looking at the rising ‘Sottano’ and how to make it from all different poste and with proper intention, structure, and power.
Lesson 4 & 5: The mezzano is our final cut in our topic on precision cutting. In these two lessons we look first at how to make a mezzano with intention and cover, then at the various ways that a mezzano can be used in combat.
Acknowledgement of Safety and Risk
- Practice all exercises slowly and with control.
- Practice using training swords that are not sharp and are specifically made for practice.
- Use protective gear for all exercises. In many of our videos we are not wearing head, throat or body protection in order to make clear explanation more possible. You should always use protective gear when practicing these arts regardless of the exercise.
- Be aware that injuries in training are always possible. Ensure that you are practicing with care and caution at all times.
- DuelloTV is not responsible for any injuries that occur as a result of sword practice inspired from our videos.