While we are building this course, Subscribers can view the lesson videos in long playlist format:
Lesson 5 & 6: We are continuing to explore defenses from various quadrants against lines of attack this week. The attacks we’re focusing on now are the rising (sottani) and midline (mezzani) blows.
Lesson 7 & 8: Continuing on our topic of quadrant defenses with the longsword, we now look at how to break and exchange a thrust from the opponent from each of the quadrants.
Acknowledgement of Safety and Risk
- Practice all exercises slowly and with control.
- Practice using training swords that are not sharp and are specifically made for practice.
- Use protective gear for all exercises. In many of our videos we are not wearing head, throat or body protection in order to make clear explanation more possible. You should always use protective gear when practicing these arts regardless of the exercise.
- Be aware that injuries in training are always possible. Ensure that you are practicing with care and caution at all times.
- DuelloTV is not responsible for any injuries that occur as a result of sword practice inspired from our videos.