13 topics, 30 min video
Sample: 3.4 Six-parry Sequence
Cutting Lines and Targets: We look at how to strike to various lines and targets and how to approach striking at multiple targets and moving targets.
Parry and Riposte: We learn the core parries of the sidesword, how to make them and how to counter-attack from them.
Acknowledgement of Safety and Risk
- Practice all exercises slowly and with control.
- Practice using training swords that are not sharp and are specifically made for practice.
- Use protective gear for all exercises. In many of our videos we are not wearing head, throat or body protection in order to make clear explanation more possible. You should always use protective gear when practicing these arts regardless of the exercise.
- Be aware that injuries in training are always possible. Ensure that you are practicing with care and caution at all times.
- DuelloTV is not responsible for any injuries that occur as a result of sword practice inspired from our videos.