Who we are
Our website address is: https://duello.tv.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images or video to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Cookies are used to store information such as products in your cart, the preferred language of content, trigger for push notifications, Google analytics tracking information.
Your web browser places cookies on your hard drive for record-keeping purposes and sometimes to track information about your activities or preferences. If you do not wish to accept cookies in connection with DuelloTV, you will need to delete and block or disable cookies via your browser settings. Please note that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of certain DuelloTV services or notifications.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
DuelloTV will disclose or share your information only under the below circumstances:
- User’s Request: DuelloTV will share your data with you based on your request and instructions.
- Legal Compliance: If requested by a legal authority, DuelloTV may disclose your information that we determine to be in accordance or required by any applicable law.
- Enforcement: DuelloTV also reserves the right to disclose user information to investigate, prevent, or take action against illegal activities, suspected fraud, or situations involving a physical threat to any such persons.
- Consent: DuelloTV may share your information with other 3rd party services only when we have your consent to do so.
- Third Party Service Providers and Partners: DuelloTV works with third-party service providers and partners to provide payment processing, analysis, and other services, which may require them to access or use your information. If a service provider needs to access your information to perform services, they do so under instruction from DuelloTV, including abiding by policies and procedures designed to protect your information. To DuelloTV’s knowledge, our 3rd party Service Providers and Partners are in compliance with GDPR. Please email us for additional information. Please check below for a list of DuelloTV’s partners:
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
Contact form: https://duello.tv/contact/
Address: 412 West Hastings Street, Vancouver BC V6B 1L1