Book an Instructor for Your Group
If you really want to forward your practice of the art, in-person instruction is vital. You can bring a certified Academie Duello instructor to where you are to run a single or multi-day seminar, private instruction for small groups, or instruction for you alone.
We will work with you to create a custom curriculum that is of the highest value to you and your group based on your experience level and goals.
Sessions can include:
- Beginner fundamentals of any of our core weapons.
- Body mechanics, strategic and tactical training for refining existing skills.
- Advanced techniques and strategies, use of secondaries, and inter-weapon skills.
- Teaching and coaching skills.
- Assessment, certification, and examination for Academie Duello technical and instruction levels.
Swords (or other weapon simulators) as well as appropriate levels of armour must be provided for the participants by the booking party. If your group does not have weapon simulators, contact us for information on how to best source or make them.
All participants are required to sign an Academie Duello safety waiver (underage students must have the signature of a parent or guardian). Academie Duello is not liable for any accidents, injuries or deaths of the participants.