An examination for the rank of Provost is taking place this Saturday in Vancouver, BC. The Provost level fits within five martial ranks. Each level represents a different achievement of applied skill and knowledge within our martial system. These ranks have a long and historical tradition within schools in Italy and throughout Europe.
A special offer for a whole month of free access to everything DTV has to offer! Sign up for a Scholars or Masters Club subscription between May 1-7 and you won’t pay until June. This is a monthly subscription that packs tons of great content, including:
- Swordplay Courses with video lessons, quizzes, practice notes
- Massive Video Library with over 45 hours of instruction in many weapons and on many skill levels
- Blog archives with over 150 articles written to help you train and learn for life
Coupon code: MayForFree
Sign up between May 1-7
This offer is open to everyone. Share it with someone you know! Enjoy your training.
I don’t want to overburden anyone’s inbox, I just want to make sure that no one accidentally misses this chance.
In a few short hours we’ll be ending our one month free promotion for Duello.TV. This is a repository of my life’s work (to this point—we keep adding to it!) in Historical European Martial Arts. I have travelled around the world studying, competing, and teaching. I’ve taught well over 10,000 students and have helped hundreds of newcomers become experts.
What you’ll get access to is the most mature and developed resource you can find anywhere for pursuing mastery of HEMA, and we are still adding to it every month.
The DuelloTV Training Blog is an incredible resource of over 200 articles. We think this treasure should be accessible to more people, so we’ve added full blog archive access to the Scholars Club subscription. Now Scholars and Masters club subscribers can gain valuable insights into many areas of swordplay (and life) training:
- How to be a long-term practitioner
- How to be a good training partner
- Tournaments and their place in the life of a martial artist
- Recognize how you learn and maximize your environment for success
- Getting through low points in your personal motivation
- Search the blog articles for keywords, weapons and topics
The list of articles is long, and every aspiring martial artist will do well to absorb this advice and use it to strengthen them along the journey. Enjoy the blog, and let us know what effect it’s having on your training!