From early experience I learned that a simple partnership can be a powerful and productive force in one’s life. A little bit of social pressure and mutual accountability can go a long way to helping one get going and stay going. Fast forward 20 years and now I use that buddy system in nearly every part of my life.
A special offer for a whole month of free access to everything DTV has to offer! Sign up for a Scholars or Masters Club subscription between May 1-7 and you won’t pay until June. This is a monthly subscription that packs tons of great content, including:
- Swordplay Courses with video lessons, quizzes, practice notes
- Massive Video Library with over 45 hours of instruction in many weapons and on many skill levels
- Blog archives with over 150 articles written to help you train and learn for life
Coupon code: MayForFree
Sign up between May 1-7
This offer is open to everyone. Share it with someone you know! Enjoy your training.
The DuelloTV Training Blog is an incredible resource of over 200 articles. We think this treasure should be accessible to more people, so we’ve added full blog archive access to the Scholars Club subscription. Now Scholars and Masters club subscribers can gain valuable insights into many areas of swordplay (and life) training:
- How to be a long-term practitioner
- How to be a good training partner
- Tournaments and their place in the life of a martial artist
- Recognize how you learn and maximize your environment for success
- Getting through low points in your personal motivation
- Search the blog articles for keywords, weapons and topics
The list of articles is long, and every aspiring martial artist will do well to absorb this advice and use it to strengthen them along the journey. Enjoy the blog, and let us know what effect it’s having on your training!
What you’ll get is access to over 400 video lessons (45+ hours of teaching) in the Video Library, 8 online courses, and a repository of excellent training blog articles that has come from more than 20 years of experience as a practitioner and teacher of Historical European Martial Arts.
Newcomers will gain the benefits of
- Healthy and effective body mechanics
- A structured approach that teaches you not just how, but why
- Drills to help you get better fast
- Practical training advice
- Interactive support to help you get and stay motivated
Experienced practitioners will benefit from
- High level refinement of technique
- Advanced drills and training advice
- Exercises to bridge from drill to combat
- Structured programs for learning and teaching
We hope that you’ll start on the journey of mastery with us!
Devon & Greg
P.S. We will be piloting a new livestream service this month for subscribers that will give you a chance to get in-person advice from us and others in the community. We’re eager to find new ways to help your training be even better.